MS. ELIAS TECHNOLOGY @KEEPINGUPWIYHTECHNOLOY
Click Here If You Need To Find Your User Name and Reset Password
Click Here If You Know Your User Name and Password and want to Sign In Link To Your NYC DOE Account
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service(Open external link)
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
The account gives your student access to TeachHub, which is how students access:
- iLearnNYC, the Summer School 2020 online learning platform
- Student report cards (available in the Student Documents icon)
- Multiple educational applications
- G Suite, Microsoft O365, and Zoom (using secure central accounts)