MS. ELIAS TECHNOLOGY @KEEPINGUPWIYHTECHNOLOY
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service(Open external link)
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
The account gives your student access to TeachHub, which is how students access:
- iLearnNYC, the Summer School 2020 online learning platform
- Student report cards (available in the Student Documents icon)
- Multiple educational applications
- G Suite, Microsoft O365, and Zoom (using secure central accounts)